Saturday, November 1, 2014

November Goals


How is it that it's already November?!?!? This year is flying by. I really love the month of November. I love the weather, the upcoming excitement of the holidays, family get togethers and so many other things. I'm blogging about my goals for the month of November, it helps in keeping myself accountable for the things that I want to accomplish. Here are few things that I'd like to accomplish in November. 

1. Have our family pictures taken and order Christmas cards. 

2. Get the majority of the Christmas shopping done! We are going on two trips in the next month and I know the weeks before Christmas are going to fly by! 

3. Go to the gym/Pure Barre 15 times this month!! I have been a total slacker lately :( 

4. Re-paint the boys bathroom and finish painting the laundry room (I embarrassed to admit how long ago I started on that) 

5. Organize the playroom (makes me anxious just thinking about that) 

No comments:

Post a Comment