Friday, November 7, 2014

Confessional Friday



It's FRIDAY!! Today I am linking up with Leslie at A Blonde Ambition  for confessional Friday. 

1. I confess that I successfully completed the Whole30 challenge this week (more on that here), but went waaaay overboard with sweets since it ended!! I'm going to have to throw all the Halloween candy away!! I am not good at resisting when it's right in front of me!! 

2. I confess I am ready to decorate for Christmas TODAY! And if it were up to me I would go ahead and get started....but my husband thinks its a little early! There are only 47 days until Christmas!! That's not long! 

3. I confess I am not liking the time change at all!! I have been ready for bed by 8:00 every night this week!! Why do we have to do this anyway??

2 comments:

  1. Ah, I know this time change is so hard! I am the same way. Did you notice if the kids were affected by it?
    Beardy Heart Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fiancé wine let me put up the holiday Decorations either! I am so ready!
    I hear you on the time change- I've been in bed by 9:30 all week :)

    ReplyDelete