Thursday, January 17, 2013

30 BEFORE 30

I am quickly approaching 30 (19 months away to be exact) and I have mixed emotions about reaching this  milestone! I can vividly remember my mom turning 30 and it doesn't seem like it was that long ago,so for me to be approaching the BIG 3-0 seems a little crazy!! To "celebrate" I am challenging myself with a list of 30 things that I want to do before my 30th birthday! Some of the things are small and things that I have been wanting to do, but have simply not set aside the time to do them. I feel like if I have a list in front of me I will feel a sense of accomplishment as I cross through them one by one. I am excited about each and everything on the list and it makes me a little more excited about reaching these "goals" and getting closer to 30!! Here is the list that I have come up with.


My plan is to update my blog each time I am able to cross through something on my list. Ready. Set. GO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment