Thursday, January 17, 2013

Blogging Hiatus

It has been over a year since my last blog entry! So much has changed in just 1 short year and how I so wish that I had blogged to keep a better record of everything. My goal for 2013 is to keep up with my blog and try to at least update once a week.....,We'll see how well that goes.
Since last updating in December 2012 I was a full-time stay at home mom and now I am teaching pre-k full time and what a shift that has been! I do love it and I am so thankful to have a job, but there are many days that I miss being able to stay at home! Carson and Walker are now in school full time (Carson in Pre-K and Walker in 2nd grade) so it was time for me to leave the world of  SAHM behind.
There are so many things I am already excited about getting to write so maybe I will keep up with blogging as planned!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment