1. The first thing on my list was to set a new Personal Record for running a half marathon. In 2011 I ran 13.1 in 2 hours and 32 minutes; this year on October 20, 2013 I set a new PR by finishing the grueling 13.1 miles in 2 hours and 26 minutes! 6 minutes may not be a huge improvement, but I will take it!!
2. I took a spin class at BodyPlex and realized it was not my thing and I'm not sure I'll ever take another!! : )
3. I have read several new books! I love to read and wish I had more time to do it. I get so into a book once I begin and usually can not put it down. These are the ones I have read since my last blog post (along with many other children's books as well : ) ).
1. Bared To You; By: Sylvia Day
2. Reflected in You By: Sylvia Day
3. Entwined with You; By: Sylvia Day
4: Never Again; By: Teresa Paolo
5: Ladies Night; By: Mary Kay Andrews
6. Where we Belong; By: Emily Giffin
7: Wait for You; By: Jennifer L'Armentrout
8: Me Before You; By: JoJo Moyes
4. I took a sewing class. I learned some basics of sewing, but still want to learn a lot more!! Here are some of the things that I have sewn since taking the class.
These are just a few of the things that I have knocked off my list since my last blog post. I hope to update more this week!