Friday, October 17, 2014

A Table for the Entryway


I have been wanting an entryway table since the day we moved into our home. I have searched everywhere for the perfect piece of furniture that would fit in that spot. With no luck, we finally decided to attempt to build something that would fit exactly like I wanted.  I searched Pinterest for ideas and came across these plans HERE. I loved the look of it so we decided to use the plans and adjust accordingly. Here are a few pictures of the process and the final product. 


At Lowe's getting all of the supplies 

Sweetest husband hard at work


Making Progress 

Almost there!! 

All we need is to stain the wood and add a coat of paint!! 

The finished product!! I still need to find one more basket for the bottom shelf. 


I am so happy with the way it turned out! We have gotten so many compliments from friends and family, when they have come to visit. My husband is super handy and can seriously build or fix anything! Now on to our next project....A farm table for out dining room!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment