Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Happy Anniversary to us!!

On Friday May 23, Kerry and I celebrated our 6th Anniversary. It seems wild to me that it was 6 years ago when we said "I do". I remember so many details of that weekend and it seems like only yesterday. 
6 years later the one that God choose for me- means more to me than he did that day we were married. He spoils me way more than I deserve and treats me the way I always imagined my husband would. 
That night, we got dressed up and had a babysitter come over to watch the boys so we could have a date night. We decided to go to Porterhouse and I was a little hesitant because the last time we ate there it wasn't the best. However, I am so glad we gave it another shot. Our dinner was delicious and the service was great. 
I am in work out clothes almost everyday, so it was fun to get dressed up for dinner. 


Already home and it wasn't even 9:00 p.m. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment