Friday, May 9, 2014

Bikram Yoga

Today I took my very first Yoga class. I have always wanted to take a yoga class to see what it was all about and today I finally got the chance.  I have friends that take Yoga and we have tried several times to coordinate a time to go together, but it just never seemed to workout. So, today I decided I was just going to go on my own.  I googled local yoga classes and the first that came up was Athens Bikram Yoga and they had a class that would start in a couple of hours. I decided to get dressed and head to the studio to try it out. When I arrived I realized that "Bikram" was actually HOT yoga and I was apparently way overdressed. I was very surprised at the amount of clothes(or lack there of) the other students were wearing. 




The class lasted an hour and a half and I was a hot sweaty mess when it was done!! As much as I was ready for the class to end during the looooong 1 1/2 hours- I felt so good after it was all said and done.  I decided to go ahead and sign up for the one month unlimited so I can see just how beneficial yoga can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment