Wednesday, November 16, 2011

BIRCHBOX

I got my 2nd Birchbox over the weekend! I was so excited to see the box in the mail with the pink writing!! I love blogging and learning about new things through the "blog world"....if it weren't for the random blogs that I read I would have never discovered Birhcbox! I LOVED everything that I got in my first box, However there wasn't really anything that I really like at all in the second one. I know that every sample I receive can't be what I love or need, but I was kinda disappointed this time. Hopefully the next one will be better. If you haven't heard about Birchbox you should check it out http://www.birchbox.com?raf=5p9q2

I loved everything in this box, especially the Blinc mascara!
The perfume smelt really good, but other than that I didn't really like the other products.

No comments:

Post a Comment