Monday, October 31, 2011

Family Pictures

Having family pictures taken is a little bit of an obsession to me. I love looking back on pictures we have had taken over the years and seeing how much we have changed. My husband, not so much a fan of family photos! He knows that at LEAST once a year we will have some kind of pictures taken and he's just learned to deal with it : ) This Saturday (October 29) we had an appointment with a photographer to have our pictures for Christmas cards. When I made the appointment little did I know it was the day of the Georgia/Florida game (at the same time as our pictures) and apparently the best time of day for hunting...oops! Kerry was not the happiest person in the world, but he went (not that he had much of a choice ; )..)and I am so thankful that he did! Here is a preview of the pictures that we had taken.



No comments:

Post a Comment