Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter Weekend

We had a very busy weekend full of lots of fun! Friday we had Carson's class Easter party at 10 and then went on to Walkers' at 1. They both had a lot of fun!


Walker going through all his eggs that he found



Carson showing off his Easter eggs!


I had to add this one, I just love the back of Carson's shirt : )

These are the only pictures I got. My camera battery died before Carson's party so these were all taken with my phone (that's why they are a little blurry)

Sunday the boys got up really early and were very excited to open their Easter surprises! I was so thankful that they were up early becuase we had plans to go to early service at Church. This is the first year since Walker and Carson were born that I have felt like we finally had our own Church to go to. The church service was great!
We then headed to Sandersville to have lunch with some of my family!


This is the only picture we were able to get...They were not very cooperative : )

No comments:

Post a Comment